Will you be watching the Layton Flats demolition on Sunday? Here's what you need to know.
If you're planning on heading to Blackpool to watch the big bang at the weekend, we want to see your pictures and video. Send them to Facebook, share them to @nwpicdesk on Twitter with a #LaytonFlats hashtag, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't get there on the day, we are broadcasting the event live on our Facebook page here from 9:45am on Sunday.
Here's your vital information:
• The evacuation of residents from within the Evacuation Zone will commence at 8.15am on Sunday morning and should be completed by 9.30am.
• Subject to a final evacuation check, the gates to the Evacuation Zone will be CLOSED at 9.45am.
• At 9.50am, a final check will be made to ensure the evacuation of all staff from Lidl, KFC, Farm Foods and Discount Wallpapers.
• At 9.55am, Devonshire Road and Caunce Street will be closed to traffic.
• The blowdown of the three tower blocks is scheduled to take place at 10.00am. Watch the event LIVE on our Facebook site.
• From 10.10am, Devonshire Road and Caunce Street will be re-opened to traffic.
• From 10.10am, the clean-up operation will begin and post-demolition property inspections will take place.
• As soon as the ‘all clear’ is given and the initial clean-up has been completed, residents from the Evacuation Zone will return to their homes. They will also be able to drive their cars back into the zone at that time.
• At 11.00am, all barriers and road closures will be formally lifted and the Evacuation Zone will be opened.
More articles on Layton Flats: